Funny Text Dinner Invitation Text Sister's Boyfriend Came On To Me!!!!?

Sister's boyfriend came on to me!!!!? - funny text dinner invitation text

Disclaimer: I know that sounds very Jerry Springer-ish. But it is a dilemma that needs help. All participants are between 30 and 40, making it even more strange ...

My youngest has even more flexible with the SIS fraud for 10 years. They have 2 children together and she is with her 3rd pregnant. A month ago he came to me through text messages. I've implemented immediately and said I do not think that respect this type of behavior cute, funny or too. The text and said I should get over it.

In the past, this strain has reached the friends of my sister and she was angry with her, not him, because I told him. Then, of course, I said to my sister, I felt that they should know. I also told my friend, because he probablycalled into question when he realized that he did not suddenly hanging around them.

Do my sister and her boyfriend as if nothing had happened and continues to invite us to play cards for the banquet, and so forth, we were politely rejected. My sister and the pain is not noticeable because I did not argue with her that it is somehow a normal and acceptable.

I feel lost, my sister and her children, because they, but how to respond to your invitations and the next holiday? Shall I explain to her and feel her "friend" that I respected (and my friend) by the behavior of this kind. Even if it were so, it is "correct" the situation? I'm not sure how to go beyond ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment