Agency Agreements For The Sale Of Residential Property How Do I Get Out Of A Dual Agency Agreement?!?

How do I get out of a dual agency agreement?!? - agency agreements for the sale of residential property

I was interested in buying a house and signed a double agent with the agent of the seller. Some things went wrong in the purchase and has withdrawn from the sale. The product was more than terrible, but because I signed the contact, I was committed to the company. The officer assigned to another broker to me. This agency is so bad. I called twice to complain about the Corridor, in both cases, said the agent, he would call but never. My friend tried to even mention, but the broker put on ice and logged in to our agents!

How is this agreement? I can not go with this company.

0 comments:

Post a Comment