Log Buildings Can A Person Build A House Using Old Railroad Ties? Serious Answers Only!!!?

Can a person build a house using old railroad ties? Serious answers only!!!? - log buildings

Recently I've been thinking about building my own house. The train in which we live is to replace a group of rail, and I wonder whether it would be dangerous to use as building material for a house.

I've seen old buildings that were built over the links of iron. My biggest concern is that the compounds have been treated with creosote, and this could create a health problem and to have problems, assured the house.

I thought that you can use the home using the same techniques to build build a log house. Simply use the mortar between the links and then with a lacquer finish on the interior walls. Does this work?

1 comments:

Robert B said...

It would be serious health problems and the fire is not a good idea, in my opinion. Do not allow building codes in your area this construction.

Post a Comment