Breath Rx Mouthwash Why Does My Friends Breath Smell Like Minty Crap?

Why does my friends breath smell like minty crap? - breath rx mouthwash

I love her to death, but the breath of my best bud is terrible. I tried to say several times, but I'm sure she already knows. I have the recipe for chewing gum, mouthwash, toothpaste, etc.. HELP FOR NOTHING! I saw, brush your teeth, use mouthwash, tongue scraping, and everything that makes the breath smell like SH ** MINTY! Seriously! I have RX breath mint smells like shit. I have to 5 Peices of rubber and not worse! It is as if your mouth is full of bacteria demons! The mints melt in your mouth is 2.5 seconds, and it is disgusting! If I'm drowning not breathe when I speak, which makes the warm rooms, and if it is outside of your breath of wind and cold, warm and funky. What should I do? ANYYMOOREE I Can not Stand It! She goes to the dentist every time! It has stained the thick white tongue. When it comes to white meat (I guess) comes out of nowhere, and when she realizes she eats again. EWWW! What should I do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment