Home Warranty Of America Complaints How Do I Open Ports On My Linksys Router?

How do I open ports on my Linksys Router? - home warranty of america complaints

I have internet service and Clearwire are connected a Linksys wireless router. My grandmother has an email real estate company, New Homes of America, configuration of Microsoft Office Outlook 2003. If nobody in the office, you can send / receive messages very well. When I send the laptop plug directly into the modem, the Clearwire / received very well. However, if I connect to the Clearwire modem from the Linksys router, internet works fine, but it can no longer send / e-mail reiceve. The strange thing is that this configuration has worked for almost 6 months, but lately it has stopped. Linksys told me that I could help, but since my Router is no longer under warranty, a fee must be paid for their services. If I go this route, I will. But I wanted to see if someone out there knows a solution could be the dominant one. Thank you very much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment