Enlarged Prostate Symptoms Do I Have An Enlarged Prostate?

Do I have an enlarged prostate? - enlarged prostate symptoms

I'm 21 and I had many symptoms of an enlarged prostate, since I was a child, frequent urination, weak urinary stream / Breaks urination (especially when the bladder really full) and premature ejaculation. I knew these symptoms as long as I can remember. Is an enlarged prostate, if so, why I do not like (so young, or maybe I'm born with it). Can it be any different? What can I do?

Thanks

4 comments:

Flat_out... said...

Whens the last time I went to the doctor. Could it be diabetes. The doctor may break the heart that do a bit hurt.

overstan... said...

One factor that is often overlooked by physicians, the syndrome of chronic pelvic pain (CPPS). There is a book called "Headache in the pelvis by Dr. Anderson of Stanford, which it describes. It may be in your library.

It includes not only pain but also all sorts of other problems like yours. It is caused by spasms of the pelvic floor muscles and is not dangerous to live only with difficulty.

♠CocoBoi... said...

could be an asset to the bladder, diabetes, kidney problems, or just. You should consult a doctor immediately

Gastoune... said...

Things can numerous, very expensive. It is a quick and easy-to-know: Ask your doctor ...

Post a Comment