Renfrew Eating Video My Dad Is Getting Me Assessed At Renfrew Center For My Eating Disorder?

My dad is getting me assessed at Renfrew Center for my Eating Disorder? - renfrew eating video

My father turned to the Renfrew Center in Philadelphia, PA tomorrow. For everything I eat, oats, apples and sugar-free dessert. I have 4 pounds in a week or two. He thinks they need hospital care, because I know I do biinge.purgee. I can not even eat, although I wanted. it hurts, and my digestion is all messsedd up: / im 5'0 and 88 pounds. This is so wrong?

Renfrew and how? Residential or IOP

3 comments:

dandan or superman said...

Depends, do you see your own chest? If that does not work, yes wayy too thin, but I want my father took me in the middle, because they are professionals and not really help, if not, then I could get the necessary medicines. Good luck, and try to still eat healthy and control system. Maybe a detox

longisla... said...

Your Body Mass Index (BMI) is 17.2 (low weight is 18.5) under the latter has less weight.

Tay B said...

I was the same height and 90 and have started to worry me, especially because I am 12 kilos in a month .. but it was a kidney infection .. Long story .. But do not worry, everything will be alright yeah

Post a Comment