Pci Sata Raid Controller Drivers Boot Dell Inspiron 531 From A PCI Card?

Boot Dell Inspiron 531 from a PCI card? - pci sata raid controller drivers

I have a Dell Inspiron 531 and bought a Silicon Image Sil3114 SATA RAID controller, I can not boot. When I connect my two hard drives working in conjunction to the PCI card and try to load Windows XP does not see the map, each of these units and cancel the installation. If I install two drives to the motherboard that I lose the RAID function. I read things that I go to change my BIOS and the boot priority, but do not know how to do it on this motherboard. I went into the BIOS, and you do not have a SCSI device in the list. I will be on a disk, and the first driver to install. If so, where can I use the driver and how do I install Windows XP without? Any information would be appreciated, thank you.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tip:
1. To re-read his BIO, from the PCI slot.

Try it now!
Sponsor

Post a Comment